Friday, February 03, 2006

Fade my NBA picks

On Wagerline.com I'm at the 30th percentile for the NBA regular season. That means that 70 percent of the participants in that contest are beating me. Most, probably with gusto.

My win/loss is, however, an excitingly average 28-29. Not terrible, but I'm obviously getting juiced.

The LeBrons should have been a good pick. Books tend to shade the favorties, they were the dog. Books also shade the home team, they were on the road. The general rule says to fade John Q. Public, and he was all over the Heat. The winnings should have been credited to my account upon wager placement, just out of general principal.

Then, of course, they played the game. The LeBrons made a run at the line in the third, but got blown up in the fourth and limped off a 20-something point loser. Ugh.

Okay, all that said, take the Jazz tonight at home, giving what?, four? Give whatever. The Kings are going down.

NBA so far on this site: 4-5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home