Saturday, February 03, 2007

We're number 40!!!!

Normally being in 40th isn't that big of a deal.

But yours truly, a.k.a. rhino95, is 40th of more than 7700 in the Wagerline NHL contest, with a 17,290 unit gain on the season as of Saturday morning.

But the real reason for the braggadocio is the winning percentage: 80.32. At 57-14 for the season, rhino95 is at least 12 percentage points better than anybody else in the Top 50.

What I really want to do is crack the Top 5, that would put me in line to win some cash, anywhere from $300 to $600, or a big screen TV if I manage to finish on the very top of the pile.

I've never had success like this before, so it could take some getting used to.

My picks for Saturday:
  • Buf +106
  • Tor/Ott under 6'
Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did you stop posting your forecast?
I've just discovered your blog and i'm interested in all sport forecast,above all if it is good forecast. lol

ps:sorry for my bad english,my first language is french.

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home