Saturday, May 27, 2006

Friday blues

Giving -400 on the Yankees was a decided risk, and I had some doubts about that. But Mussina was going and the Royales with Cheese hadn't beaten anybody for quite a while. And still, the Yanks had the tying run at third with one out, a great chance to at least tie the game with Jason Giambi at the plate. I guess the late hour caused Joe Torre to not put a runner in for Gary Sheffield, allowing Giambino to ground into the game-ending DP. So it goes.

Yesterday: 2-2 (-316)
This week: 9-3 (+269)

Today:
  • No teams passed through the two-filter test, so check back tomorrow, because several teams got through the first filter.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel you pain. I was also on the wrong end of that bet and am beside myself. Why is it that the one day that I decide to bet against the Royals they decide to actually play like a real baseball team. This must be a sign. I should probably wait until college football starts back up to bet again.

http://www.ratemygamblingstory.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home